Wednesday 30 December 2015

'Black Sands' Bloopers


I can't believe that I have almost finished filming for my two minute film opening! I'll be editing it shortly which will be...interesting.

Today I finished filming with my actresses and we had a great time. I was amazed at how difficult it was to keep control of them all - and that was only three teenage girls so I dread what it's like for directors with larger casts. The filming went according to plan however the storyboard was tweaked slightly - which I will talk about later. 

For now, I wish to leave you with this silly video of just how filming 'Black Sands' was!
Thank you to all three of my wonderful actresses (Emily Thomas, Harriet Firth, Rosie Firth) and my parents for braving to lug us all down to the set's location.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! It looks like a lot of fun although in fact trying to control any number of teenagers is a challenge. These look like a tough lot! I can't wait to see your rough cut of your film opening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a LOT of fun. I really wanted to make a bloopers video and after we had all these wacky clips I just had to make this video!

      Delete