Friday 25 March 2016

Dear Moderator,

My name is CP and welcome to my blog. It is a record of the work undertaken as part of the G321 AS Foundation Portfolio within the OCR GCE cause in Media Studies. I worked independently to produce a film opening in the science fiction and dystopian genre. The project lasted four months, commencing in September 2015 and finishing in March 2016. I hope you enjoy my work and find it both successful and interesting. Please use the navigation bar to access my work as organised into labels Audience Research, Black Sands, Case Study: Disney, Characters & Casting, Evaluation, Film Experience, Film Research, Filming Techniques, Media Trips and Preliminary Task. There is also a link to the St Mary's School Blog Hub.

Yours faithfully,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment