Friday 18 March 2016

Evaluation Question Four || Who would be the audience for your media product?

The target audience for my media product was teens and young adults. I rated my film as a 15 due to having taken my inspiration from films and television programs that were rated 15 or even higher. Although, I can see a lot of elements from a 12A rated film due to it's similarities to The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials.


I interviewed a number of people at the start of my course and asked them a series of questions about what sort of films they watched and what attracts them to these sort of films. I used this to make sure that 'Black Sands' reached a wider audience. 


A U D I E N C E    E V A L U A T I O N    F O R
F I L M    O P E N I N G

  • On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being excellent and 1 being not at all, how much did you enjoy the film as a whole?
  • What do you think the film is aimed at?
  • On a scale of 1-10, how effective do you think the music is?
  • On a scale of 1-10, how much effective are the actors and setting?
  • On a scale of 1-10, how likely would you be to watch this film?
  • If you could change anything about the film, what would it be?
I have compiled my results into a video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment