Tuesday 19 January 2016

My Film Ident


Recently I purchased the editing software 'Motion' after having bought 'Final Cut Pro' in late December 2015. I decided that I really wanted to explore my creative skills and looked through the effects that I could work with in motion. It was tremendous fun to have all these new effects at my fingertips but I decided to go with something basic yet effective.

I have yet to find music for my ident and I am in the process of deciding whether it will have an iconic tune over it such as 20th Century Fox or if it will just merge in with the soundtrack for the actual film production.

I had originally decided to go for a production name that I had used when I first started making videos on iMovie. However I found the name 'Gold Leaf Productions' too long to read or pronounce for a quick film ident. I wanted something that would fit in with my first ever proper film opening. After a serious amount of thought and debating with my target audience over a good and catchy name I came up with 'Exile Productions'.

So for now, it's back to my laptop for some more editing...

No comments:

Post a Comment